The primary goal of every business is to drive high traffic and generate leads. Google AdWords is a powerful online advertising strategy to generate leads. It is a simple and convenient Pay-per-Click tool that shows your ads on relevant Google search result pages.
The main objective of advertisers is to encourage customers to buy a product or collect their contact details through sign-up forms for lead generation. Google AdWords is a revolutionary way to drive huge traffic to your business. You can also generate more leads with this method even with a limited budget.
It can be an excellent lead generation mechanism, if you understand some basic fundamentals, such as mindset of your audience, methods to increase the CTR (Click through Rate) and conversion rate of your landing page, as well as methods to evaluate the results of your campaign.
Cut through the fluff and get my instant results training guide, “Google Adwords Made Easy” guaranteed results or your money back!
Here are some effective tips to get more leads for your business:
- Choose relevant keywords: Keywords are the phrases or words that prompt your ads to display on search results. Select the keywords that are most relevant to your products or services. Choose keywords that have high search volume. Appropriate keywords improve the performance of your campaign, and you can get more clicks to your ads.
- Enhance your landing page: A landing page is the destination page or web page where you send traffic after they click on your ads. Optimization of your landing page is very important for a higher conversion rate. Verify that it loads quickly, it’s easy to navigate and meets customer’s expectations. By enhancing your landing page, you can get the best returns on your investments.
- Calibrate sign-up forms: If you are generating leads via contact forms, then you should keep your sign-up forms simple and friendly, so customers feel comfortable when giving you their contact details. Eliminate non-essential fields from your form. It serves as an important factor to improve conversion rate.
- Offer free resources: You can generate leads by using creative ideas. You can offer your customers free resources such as free e-books, free consultations or webinars after filling in sign-up forms. You can offer them free services related to your products. It will attract more customers and help you to generate more leads.
- Bid management: Bid management is very important for a successful campaign. You can increase the bid for the keywords that have higher conversion rates and pause or decrease the bids for the keywords which are not performing well. It will improve your ranking on google search results pages and drive more traffic to your website.
- Track your performance: Paying for the traffic that is not generating revenue for your business is worthless. Proper assessment of your ad’s performance is necessary. Use Google Analytics to track your performance as to how your traffic is behaving in your Google AdWords campaign. If there are any issues, try to improve your campaign strategy to get better results.
By following the above mentioned tactics you can create and manage an efficient Google AdWords campaign. It will generate more and more leads, and you can upgrade your business to a whole new level.