Ever seen those giant instagram pictures made up of 9 regular images and wondered how to make them?
Well its easier than you might think and here is how…
First off you need need a picture of what you want to use for the background, Ideally a square sized image will work best but there are a few apps and tools that can help you with this.
Benefits of the nine grid image is attracting engagement from your existing followers and to help gain more followers and attention by having the best looking grids on Instagram.
Giant Square – for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
Giant Square is a free app to let you create big pictures, panorama pictures and banners on Instagram, great for quickly turning any image into a nine image mega square.
Instagrid – Grids for Instagram
This is for android essentially does the same job, allowing you to crop your pictures into 3×1, 3×2, 3×3, 3×4, 3×5 grids and upload directly to Instagram.
Great to create an impact for all your Instagram followers with high resolution grids that you can create from your personal pictures.
Instagrids – Crop Your Photos For Instagram Profile View
ImageSplitter – Online Image Splitting Tool
Here Is How To Hack Instagram for Unlimited Outbound Links
1. Create a secondary account named appropriately (for example @mycompanyapp or @acmemobile)
2. Create a large, square image CTA to click the account outbound link.
3. Split the image into 9 squares using http://imagesplitter.net/
4. Upload them in reverse order to form a large ‘billboard’ style image.
5. Tag the secondary account in every post from your primary account.
In action: http://bit.ly/cheesepostiesmobile (Yet to start promoting as it’s part of our relaunch campaign next month)
Happy hacking! 🤓