We craft unique millennial and generation Y-Z marketing campaigns, through influencer and fan communities on social media
Get unique market insights from targeted prospect and customer segments from generation Y-Z social media users.
We will generate and deliver a network of male and female fans on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Tumblr using the most visible part of your profile, your bio.
All results are fully trackable using web links. This is a powerful marketing concept using word of mouth referral 2.0 acting as a distribution and creation channel for your content and an extremely effective customer acquisition model.
89% of Millennials trust recommendations from influencers more than brand claims, and 93% have purchased a product after hearing about it from friends or someone they knew.
- At 80 million strong, Millennials are now your brand’s most influential audience. These individuals, born between the 1980s and 2000s, will soon surpass Baby Boomers in number as well as purchasing power — globally, their wallets hold a cool $2.45 trillion.
- They speak Emoji, and 74% believe they influence the purchasing decisions of those around them, even of those outside their generation. Overly confident? Maybe. But impactful? Definitely. Their willingness to vocalize opinions makes them ideal candidates for brand advocates. But be wary of how you approach them – 7 in 10 believe it is their responsibility to share feedback with brands when their experience is either good or bad.
- We focus on building fan communities around brands on social media platforms – tapping into small social groups at scale to promote your campaign in return for rewards.
- We get the same reach one ‘influencer’ shout out has but in a much more credible way. There is a massive shift in power underway in the advertising world.
- The democratisation of influence means Gen Y-Z want to be compensated for their social curation. Your social followers should earn rewards for promoting you as a brand they love rather than using outdated CPC models or traditional advertising.